PAGES

Your Nav Bar Here

Joy and the weekend that wasn't long enough.

This weekend I did stuff. Not exciting stuff. Errand-y stuff.

I got my Christmas tree! I've decided this year that I'm no longer going to get real Christmas trees for as long as I'm living in my current apartment. It is such a hassle to dispose of it after the holidays living from where I live. Don and I went to Target yesterday and we got a 6' Douglas Fir already lit for $50! Yay!! I was going to get one at Michaels because they had their tree sale going on + 25% off coupon, but this deal was much better methinks.


I decorated my filofax this week with one of my favorite sister stamps from my Hawaii friend Jenny :) You can get this particular one here - it's called Otsu Neko Cat :) I love it so much! The quote is by Ron Swanson. And if you don't know who that is, you're dead to me. Kidding! But seriously you need to go watch some Parks and Rec. I'm sad about the rumors I'm hearing about it being canceled. Please don't do it NBC!

I finally had some spare time this weekend to work on Project Life. I've come to a realization. I have too many cards to choose from. I'm not the type of PL'er that does it by collection or kit. For example, I don't just use Dear Lizzy's 5th and Frolic on one layout. I like to mix it up and I also like to pull colors from the actual pictures themselves and balance my layouts out that way. I have it down to a science ;) But because of the amount of cards I've collected over the last several months, it's taking too long for me to decide which ones to use. So I've decided that I need to at least use 1/2 of my collection before I can acquire more. Exception to the rule are the ones I get from my Studio Calico kits. Wish me luck on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code