PAGES

Your Nav Bar Here

Joy and her first Passport Stamp

So this happened yesterday...

photo4

Whaaaaaaaaat?! Joy made a Project Life layout. Yup! Before I did it I had to do a whole lot of picture printing and memorabilia organizing and remembering. I had to sort through 1600 pictures to see which ones I wanted to print out and it was painful. It took me a whole week to actually get through it all and print everything out. I ran out of ink and paper in the middle of this task, but I finished it! *pats self on back* Thank God for Amazon Prime ;)

The past 3 months have been amazing. Stressful, but amazing. I traveled. A lot. I never thought in a bajillion years that I would have a job that would pay me to travel. It is such a privilege and I feel so unbelievably lucky. First stop on my work travel adventure was Huntsville, Alabama. Random city not on my travel bucket list, but Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole made it all worth it :). Not even lying. Then I went to Tokyo, Japan and got my very first stamp in my passport. Japan is number fuh-reaking one on my travel bucket list. It doesn't even feel real that I was there. Last stop, home, Hawaii. And it ended with me thinking, "Why did I ever leave?". 

And in between all the travel? Visits from the lil bro and Mom, crazy work events, and awesome mixed media and calligraphy classes by Amy Tan and Molly Suber Thorpe.

There's just so much to cover and so much catch up on, but it feels nice to slow down for a bit. Here's to a happy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code